For those adult residents of tamil nadu who want to get voter id card can still avail from the respective district corporation officers. As the state election commission of india has rescheduled the filing of electoral card that includes
- new inclusion
- old expired deletions
- change / correction in vote identity ard
- no vote solicitation
- and so on.
There are voter id application forms in respect to each and every need of the voter id. The applicant should reach the respective election department office concerned and meet the booth level officer or immediate respondent to address your requirement. This method of manual filling up of application strains you and then you may go online over the internet to do the same.
Like in the official website of state election commission of tn here http://www.elections.tn.gov.in/ from where navigate to the web page http://www.elections.tn.gov.in/eregistration/ for online registration or e-registration of the voter id.
You will find some four application forms namely
- form 6 or six for application of inclusion for name in electoral roll
- form 7 or seven for application for objection to include name in electoral id
- form 8 or eight for application for correction of particulars in voter id
- form 8a or eight a for transposition for entry in electoral roll
The applicant can select the requisite and go filling the form to submit to district election officer from where you will get an instant email acknowledgement or receipt of application with serial number to track here http://elections.tn.gov.in/apptrack/.
You will find the blo officer visiting your mentioned address for verification and make necessary arrangement to close your issue.
- ysrcp membership id card
- yscrp membership card apply